In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, the following information is provided
You are visiting the web page GREEN RESEARCH S.L. owned by XXXXXXXXXXXXXX, with registered office at Carrer de la Guàrdia Civil, 26, 1º D 46020 Valencia, hereinafter THE HOLDER.
You can contact the HOLDER by any of the following means:
Phone number: 960 03 42 56
Contact email: email@example.com
2. These conditions (hereinafter Legal Notice) are intended to regulate the use of the website of THE HOLDER that makes available to the public.
Access and / or use of this website gives the condition of USER, who accepts, from such access and / or use, the general conditions of use reflected here. The above conditions shall apply regardless of the general conditions of contract that in its case are mandatory.
USE OF THE PORTAL
3. www.myelosgreen.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs, or data (hereinafter “the content”) on the Internet belonging to the HOLDER or its licensors to which the USER may have access.
The user assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that was necessary to access certain services or content. In this registration, the USER will be responsible for providing true and legal information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make diligent and confidential use of it.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of content and services (eg chat services, discussion forums, or newsgroups) that THE HOLDER offers through its portal and, but not limited to, not to use them for:
Engage in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
Disseminate content or propaganda racist, xenophobic, pornographic, illegal, or advocacy of terrorism or human rights.
Cause damage to physical and logical systems of THE HOLDER, its suppliers, or third parties, introduce or spread on the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the above damage.
Try to access and, where appropriate, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
Use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes and for any commercial use, especially in sending unsolicited e-mails.
THE HOLDER reserves the right to remove all those comments and contributions that violate respect for human dignity, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist pornography, which undermines youth or children, order or public safety, or that, in its opinion, will not be suitable for publication. In any case, THE HOLDER shall not be liable for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other tools of participation.
CONTENTS. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
5. THE HOLDER owns all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (including but not limited to: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or text; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure, and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc), owned by the HOLDER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. Under the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, the second paragraph, of the Copyright Act, are expressly prohibited reproduction, distribution, and public communication, including its method of making available all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any form and by any technical means, without the authorization of the HOLDER.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
6. The USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under his exclusive responsibility. Specifically, by way of illustration, THE HOLDER assumes no responsibility in the following areas:
The availability of the operation of the website, its services, and content and its quality or interoperability.
The purpose for which the website serves the objectives of the USER.
The infringement of the current legislation by the USER or third parties and, specifically, of the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities.
The existence of malicious code or any other harmful computer element that could cause the computer system of the USER or third parties. It is the responsibility of the USER, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
Fraudulent access to the contents or services by unauthorized third parties, or, if applicable, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of the messages and communications of any kind that such third parties may carry out.
The accuracy, veracity, timeliness, and usefulness of the content and services offered and the subsequent use made of them by the USER. THE HOLDER will use all reasonable efforts and means to provide updated and reliable information.
The damages produced to computer equipment during the access to the web page and the damages produced to the USERS when they have their origin in failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
Damages or losses arising from circumstances that have occurred due to a fortuitous event or force majeure.
In case there are forums, the use of them, or other similar spaces, it must be taken into account that the messages reflect only the opinion of the USER who sends them, who is the only responsible. THE HOLDER is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the USER.
MODIFICATION OF THIS LEGAL NOTICE AND DURATION
7. THE HOLDER reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its portal, may change, delete or add as many contents and services provided through the same, as the way in which they are represented or located in its portal.
The validity of these conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by other duly published.
8. In the event that www.myelosgreen.com includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, THE HOLDER shall not exercise any control over such sites and content. In no case, THE HOLDER assumes any liability for the contents of any link belonging to a foreign website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, validity, and constitutionality of any matter or information contained in any of these hyperlinks and other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external links shall not imply any kind of association, merger, or participation with the connected entities.
RIGHTS OF EXCLUSION
9. THE HOLDER reserves the right to refuse or withdraw access to the portal and / or services offered without prior notice, at their own request or that of a third party, to those users who do not comply with the contents of this legal notice.
10. THE HOLDER will pursue the breach of these conditions and any misuse of your site to exercise all civil and criminal actions that may apply by law.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
11. The relationship between THE HOLDER and THE USER shall be governed by the Spanish regulations in force. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice shall be resolved by the Spanish courts.
12. www.myelosgreen.com addresses its services to users over 18 years old. Minors of this age are not authorized to use our services and should not, therefore, send us their personal data. We inform that if this circumstance occurs, THE HOLDER is not responsible for the possible consequences that may arise from the breach of the notice set forth in this clause.
Last revision: September 2020